The New Year nearly always brings thoughts of new beginnings and new challenges and finding a new job can often be at the top of that list. Little wonder then that the number of people looking for a new job soars in January compared to the rest of the year. If you are looking for a new career in care, then talk to us. We are currently recruiting high standard home carers to work in and around the areas of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
About Chilworth Care
Chilworth Care is an exciting care company with the aim of rewarding dedicated carers for their hard work and commitment to the industry. We deliver care to clients in their own home and are totally committed to delivering high quality, individualised care and support. We recognise all employees are critical to achieving this so all staff are rewarded well and expected to maintain standards of care, gain consent and keep confidentiality.
We undertake both funded and private contracts our care will not be compromised, and we offer a minimum 30-minute call to give carers the time to do what really matters for our clients. This is a real opportunity to be part of something truly different offering short-term or long-term care to clients in their own home.
Full-tim and part-time hours available:
- Salary £11.00 per hour Monday – Saturday
- Salary £12.00 per hour – Sundays
- Salary £22.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
- Mileage 0.35p per mile
- Dedicated Management team
- Induction and training given
- Free uniform
Chilworth Carers Need:
- A current UK driving licence and access to own vehicle, carers are responsible for getting from one visit to another in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- To be motivated and enthusiastic
- To demonstrate high standards of care and be compassionate
If you are truly passionate about delivering the highest standards of care and want to be part of an honest transparent company, please apply by clicking the 'apply now' button. The role is subject to pre-employment checks including an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
For more information about this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com