We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients and join our team in High Wycombe as a Home Care Assistant.
About Chilworth Care
Chilworth Care is an exciting care company with the aim of rewarding dedicated carers for their hard work and commitment to the industry. We deliver care to clients in their own home and are totally committed to delivering high quality, individualised care and support. We recognise all employees are critical to achieving this so all staff are rewarded well and expected to maintain standards of care, gain consent and keep confidentiality.
Full-time and part-time hours available:
- Salary £11.00 per hour Monday – Saturday
- Salary £12.00 per hour – Sundays
- Enhanced rate for all Bank Holidays
- Mileage 0.30p per mile
- Dedicated Management team
- Induction and training given
- Free uniform
Chilworth Carers Need:
- A current UK driving licence and access to own vehicle, carers are responsible for getting from one visit to another in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- To be motivated and enthusiastic
- To demonstrate high standards of care and be compassionate
So if you would like to join a team (and we really do mean a team) of fantastic carers who genuinely have a passion for what we do and would like to become a part of our growing company who really do make a difference then please have a look at our current vacancies and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our vacancies, please submit your CV to email@example.com