Chilworth Care COVID-19 Statement
Advice for prevention
You can help to prevent the spread of any respiratory outbreak by doing the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin straight away, or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are unwell, stay at home and contact the 111 Covid-19 helpline (valid in all countries of the UK)
- If you are asked to self-isolate please follow the NHS Advice
For those who need to travel, please stay current with COVID-19 developments and travel advice found at the Gov.uk website. Exercise caution while travelling, practice the above prevention points.
Useful links for further up to date information
For the most up-to-date information, you can visit The Department of Health and Social Care or see the below links for various official sources.
- Gov.uk – Action Plan
- World Health Organisation
- For comprehensive information about COVID-19, please visit:
- Easy read downloads on government rule to stay at home and self-isolating
It is our intent to not overload you with information, but we will make regular updates as and when necessary.
How to get in touch
Our Chilworth Care Home Care Services remain open and can continue to be contacted on T: 01494 523480 E: email@example.com